Battle Ground Adventist Community Services
Battle Ground Adventist Community Services (BG-ACS) provides an important outreach as a food bank/pantry and clothing closet with quilts and household items serving North Clark County. Zip code areas served by BG-ACS are: 98601, 98604, 98606, 98622, 98629, 98674, and 98675. The food bank welcomes families to self-select a three-to-five day supply of food once a month. It also serves as part of a community consortium for North County School Readiness Day providing basic school supplies to families whose children qualify for free/reduced cost lunches.
BG-ACS is a volunteer driven organization. New volunteers are welcomed; our youngest has been 4 years old, our oldest 97. Some people are able to work each day we are open, others prefer a few hours a week. Still others fill in when regular volunteers are not available or for special projects like sorting food after a food drive. Please call 360-687-3459 with any questions you may have.
When we are open:
- For those needing assistance:
- Tuesdays 1:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Thursdays 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- For Donations:
- Tuesdays 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Thursdays 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Where we are located:
11117 NE 189th St, Suite 100, Battle Ground, WA 98604
We are located on the lower level of the Center Point building.
Maury Parrish, BG-ACS Director 360-687-3459
Want to Donate?
We welcome donations at our facility. Please drop them off during these times:
Tuesdays - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Thursdays – 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday – 12:00 pm
What we accept:
- Food, especially fresh produce
- Clothing items
- Household items
- Please no home-canned or home-preserved food
- We cannot accept large furniture items, but arrangements can be made to sell furniture at Divine Consign (360)-695-6448
Want to help?
BG-ACS is a volunteer driven organization. New volunteers are welcomed; our youngest was four years old; the oldest 97. Some people prefer to work each day we're open; others for a few hours a week. Still others fill in when regular volunteers are not available or for special projects like sorting food after a food drive. Please call 360-687-3459 with questions you may have.
BG-ACS doesn't have a history of closing because of weather. We do, however, close when major holidays fall on a Tuesday or Thursday.
BG-ACS is affiliated with:
- Clark County Food Bank: www.clarkcountyfoodbank.org
- Emergency Food Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Northwest Harvest: www.northwestharvest.org
- Northwest Harvest South
- Oregon Food Bank: www.oregonfoodbank.org
Helpful websites include: