Test test test event
Walk & Knock - December 7
* * *
Nov. 17 District Honor Day
***NOTE TO PARENTS***
Nov. 18 Club Night IA.3
Nov. 25 No Pathfinder Meeting
* * *
Dec. 2 Club Night - IA.4
Dec. 7 Walk & Knock
(See Permission Slip Above)
Dec. 9 Club Night - Pinewood Prep
Dec. 16 Unit parties
Dec. 23 No Pathfinders
Dec. 30 No Pathfinders
More Pathfinder info, links &upcoming events:
Pathfinder Honor Requirements
Oregon Conference Pathfinders
NAD Pathfinder website
What is Pathfinders?
The Pathfinder program is a Christian Organization for young people grades 5-12. Today, there are more than two million Pathfinders worldwide. Youth learn to share and care about others as they become involved in community service projects and go on short-term mission trips.
At a Pathfinder Club meeting, young people learn skills that help them to become leaders within their communities, schools and churches. Skills in household arts, crafts & hobbies, health science, nature, outreach, recreation and vocation are taught. There are many different areas, in which a youth has opportunity to serve, such as: dental, medical, optical, building projects, cleaning up a community or helping with Vacation Bible Schools.
Though Pathfinders is an organization of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, one need not be a church member to become a Pathfinder. Youth can feel proud of belonging to a group that encourages and helps them to be the most caring people they can possibly become.
Meadow Glade Pathfinders Mission Statement
The mission of Pathfinders is to:
- Work for the salvation of each individual Pathfinder
- Train pathfinders for witnessing and missionary service, and to help them become leaders
- Help Pathfinders to understand that the church loves, cares for, appreciates, and needs them
- Develop an appreciation for nature and a concern for the environment
- Assist Pathfinders to develop a balanced physical, mental, social, and spiritual life
- Teach Pathfinders skills and hobbies that will make their lives meaningful and productive.
For more info and for how to join Pathfinders, contact director Bruce Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org